Out of Our Hands
Yes... I'm actually posting. Don't get too excited... this will probably be pretty lame. In fact, it's a response to a chain message...
Here we go.
1. Put your music on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.
1. If someone says "Is this okay" you say?
Pride (by U2)
2. What would best describes your personality?
Burning Down the House (Bonnie Raitt - cover of the Talking Heads song) (apparently I'm a pyromaniac).
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Foxy Lady (Jimi Hendrix) (damn right!)
4. How do you feel today?
The District Sleeps Alone (Postal Service)
5. What is your life's purpose?
Veronica (Elvis Costello) (This one might disappoint Debby)
6. What is your motto?
Aurora (Foo Fighters)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Thinking About You (Norah Jones)
8. What do you think about very often?
I Had a King (Herbie Hancock)
9. What is 2 + 2?
Sweet Home Chicago (Eric Clapton)
10. What do you think of your best friend?
Theme From Rawhide (Blues Brothers)
11. What do you think of the person you like?
Baltimore (Lyle Lovett)
12. What is your "life story"?
The Thick Skin of Defiance (Dropkick Murphys) (That would actually be an awesome name for an autobiography).
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
The Old Landmark (James Brown)
14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Just What I Needed (The Cars) (Awww... how sweet)
15. What do your parents think of you?
OK Alone (Gabriel Mann)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Well, I'm already married, but lets see if this gets it right.... MAIN TITLE THEME FROM STAR WARS! Completely wrong, but that would have been so awesome...
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Learn to Fly (Foo Fighters)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
Korean Parents (Randy Newman) (Boy, would that be an odd hobby).
19. What is your biggest secret?
Have it All (Foo Fighters) (Not a secret, everyone knows I have it all).
20. What do you think of your friends?
Let Your Loss Be Your Lesson (Robert Plant and Alison Krauss)
21. What's the worst thing that could happen?
Californication (Red Hot Chili Peppers) (I could think of much worse things)
22. How will you die?
Money, Money, Money (Abba) (Interesting...)
23. What is the one thing you regret?
Champagne Supernova (Oasis)
24. What makes you laugh?
Colorado (Chevy Chase)
25. What makes you cry?
Streets of Philadelphia (Bruce Springsteen) (I might have cried there after the Phillies won the World Series)
26. Will you ever get married?
Again, I'm already married, but lets see... The Sky is Crying (Stevie Ray Vaughan)
27. What scares you the most?
Doctor My Eyes (Jackson Browne)
28. Does anyone like you?
Dance To The Music (Sly and the Family Stone)
29. If you could go back in time what would you change?
Laugh and Be Happy (Randy Newman)
30. What hurts right now?
Send Her My Love (Journey)
31. This wasn't on before, but my wife wants me to add it... What turns you on?
Running on Empty (Jackson Browne)
32. What will you post this as?
Out of Our Hands (Sheryl Crow)