Thursday, July 13, 2006

Alan Colmes Dead?

This story is a couple weeks old, but I didn't see it until just now.

According to a newspaper called The Onion, Alan Colmes died, and it went unreported on Hannity and Colmes.

I find this outrageous. I mean, a cohost of a major television news show dies and they don't even report it on the tv show? This is completely innappropriate.

Imagine if Regis died and Kelly said nothing? If Tony Kornheiser died and Michael Wilbon just kept screaming about football? If Paul Schaeffer died, and Letterman just went straight on to the Top Ten list? Come on, Hannity.

***UPDATE***

I have just learned from Gene Weingarten, via Dara, that the Onion is apparently a "satirical" newspaper.

My apologies to Sean Hannity, who I'm sure is an upstanding citizen who is not a moron and would never compare voting for Hillary Clinton to voting for Hamas or Hezbollah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home