Monday, July 10, 2006

The Other Superman Movie

So Dara has probably been wondering when I was going to post about the new Superman movie. I guess I just wasn't that motivated right after I saw it (which was the second day it was in theaters)....

It was a good movie, not spectacular, but good. It wasn't as good as either the Spiderman or X-Men franchises, and it wasn't as good as the original Superman movie, but it was adequate. Brandon Routh was good. Kevin Spacey was ok, but I yearned for Gene Hackman's Lex Luthor.

Anyhow, it's not the only Superman movie coming out this year, and the other one looks pretty interesting too. Yes, Ben Affleck is playing Superman. Well, not exactly. He's actually playing George Reeves, who once played Superman on TV. More specifically, the movie will deal with the mysterious death of George Reeves. With a cast that includes Adrien Brody, Diane Lane, and Bob Hoskins, I'm pretty curious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home