Sunday, July 02, 2006

Scientology Orientation Video

As long as I'm blogging about my girlfriend, I guess it's time to tell you all....

We've become Scientologists.

Yes, despite my previous skepticism about Scientology, we couldn't resist the magnetism of this wonderfully produced Scientology Orientation Video. I would like to thank the people at Jossip for brining this bootleg video, taken by a couple people who went to the orientation, for bringing it to the public. As the great L. Ron Hubbard understands, these videos cannot be trusted in the hands of evil organizations like Youtube. Or Jossip's original host, for that matter.
So here's the video. It's half an hour long, but it's worth it. You'll become a scientologist too.



Wasn't that great? Like Amelie Gillette, my favorite quote was:

"If you leave this room after seeing this film and walk out and never mention Scientology again, you are perfectly free to do so...You can also dive off a bridge, or blow your brains out. That is your choice."


****rubbing my eyes****

What just happened? Phew. That was just a dream. Goddamn, that production value sucked. Surely John Travolta, Kirstie Alley and Isaac Hayes could have demanded a better production. Seriously, my girlfriend was about to fall asleep the whole time we spent watching that. People actually get brainwashed by this crap? I know there are some week-minded people in the world, but damn.

By the way, in case L. Ron Hubbard is watching, I want you to know that I wasn't responsible for this post. It was John and Jane Smith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home