Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Latest in Federblogging

From Contact Music:

BRITNEY SPEARS' often-maligned husband KEVIN FEDERLINE's debut single POPOZAO was a joke, according to the dancer/rapper. Federline claims he released the track to capitalise on the fact people were laughing at him - but he got the last laugh as the curious flocked to his website to hear the tune. He says, "At first, when I put out PopoZao, people were kinda laughing at me. I did it on purpose so people would look at me exactly the way they did. "That way, when I come out with my real s**t, people are f**king blown away."


Sure Kev. We beleive you. A question though: Did you really feel the need to lower our expectations? I mean, could our expectations be any lower?

It looks like you've cleaned up your Myspace profile, though. Good for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home