Friday, August 18, 2006

Another Blog Explosion Poem

Recapping the rules for Blog Explosion Poetry:

I visit 10 random blogs on Blog Explosion, take one line from each blog, in order, and create a poem.

This one's called "For Debby"

So John Kerr killed JonBenet Ramsey?
More details in "read more."
Everything is about her, her, and more her.
Do you use Flickr or PhotoBucket?
I took a try at windsurfing and did surprisingly well.
There was a sign.
Business must be booming, eh?
My View : This totally sucks.
I guess we'll find out on August 24th when it's put to a vote.
But let's put certain myths to rest at the very outset.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant!

Great way to use blog explosion. Why didn't I think of that?

-RTT
http://rtt.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home