Monday, August 14, 2006

Who's Visiting My Blog?

Through the miracle of Sitemeter, I know a little more about where my blog traffic is coming from. I'm getting a surprising number of hits from abroad (probably about 50% of my hits that aren't from people I actually know are international). Particularly Canadians. Canadians seem to love my blog.

The thing I do that seems to bring in the most traffic to my site is posting in the comments sections of other blogs.

Because of a couple comments section postings, the most popular posts on my blog seem to be these two Tom Petty posts and this Kirk Cameron post. Which clearly means I need to blog about Tom Petty and Kirk Cameron more often.

So here's Petty....



And here's Cameron.



Oops, wrong Cameron.

Here's the real Cameron.



Damn. Still the wrong Cameron.



There. Happy now?

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger dara said...

Do you think that some of Kirk Cameron's religious craziness is because that, when he was younger, he dressed like a gay pimp?

The second Cameron is clearly the real Cameron.

If you want more Canadian visitors, maybe you should blog about hockey, beer, and bacon, eh? Ooh, and Rush.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Justin S. said...

Imagine how many Canadians would like Ted's blog, with all the Rush.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home