Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Joe Lieberman is a Loser

I don't know that I really have that much to say here that hasn't been said by a million people before me, but I wanted to put my thoughts on record.

By now you've probably heard that Lieberman lost the Democratic primary in Connecticut and is running as an independent. In fact, he told everyone before the primary that he was going to do just this. Now, he's calling himself an "independent Democrat."

What a load of horse shit.

So here's my message to Joe.

Joe, you're either a Democrat or an independent. You can't be both. And since you decided to run as a Democrat in the primary, you should respect the Democrats in your state enough to get the hell out of this election.

If you wanted to run as an independent from the get go, I could respect that. But you didn't. You could've pulled a Jim Jeffords. You instead made a mockery of the Democratic primary.

So now, while I respect your RIGHT to run, I don't think you should. If you do so, you will lose almost any remaining shred of respect I have for you, especially if you keep throwing around that "independent Democrat" bullshit. And quite frankly, my respect has been waning for some time, especially when you pull stunts like blaming your opponent when your crappy website crashes.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger dara said...

And let's not forget the Naderesque implications of splitting the vote. Handing Connecticut to the Republicans would be a travesty.

Bbut Justin, you forgot the real issue -- Lieberman's startling resemblance to Darth Sidious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home