Monday, July 31, 2006

A message to Mel Gibson

There's somedays that I sit down to blog, and I wonder what I'm going to blog about.

There are other days when Mel Gibson says "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world."

Fuck you, Mel Gibson. Fuck you and your holocaust denying dad.

Hey, I gave you the benefit of the doubt on Passion of the Christ. I had no desire to watch a movie about a messiah being tortured to death, so I never bothered to see if it was anti-semetic or not. If I had to guess, I'd say the criticism of it was a little bit overblown.

But we're not talking about the movie now. You've now made this personal. You've insulted my cultural identity, and don't use your alcoholism as an excuse. I don't care how drunk I get, I'd never make such a blanket statement about a culture or race with the malice that you appear to have intended.

Fuck you, Mel, you prick. I hope your Air America, Lethal Weapon 3, Ransom, We Were Soldiers ass can never get a job again.

And I think you're going to have a hard time in Hollywood now, you prick.

From the AP article:

"It's a nuclear disaster for him," said publicist Michael Levine, who has represented Michael Jackson and Charlton Heston, among others. "I don't see how he can restore himself."

In case you didn't read that, MICHAEL JACKSON'S PUBLICIST says your career is ruined beyond repair. This is a man who think's that there's a chance to restore MICHAEL JACKSON'S image, but he says your Attack Force Z, The Patriot, Conpiracy Theory, Lethal Weapon 4 ass can't be helped.

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy, you prick.

Did I mention that you.....

look a bit like....

Kirk Cameron?

I think this is a good time to repost "The Passion of Benny Hill"

5 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger dara said...

Totally.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger DSL said...

Pretty bad. At least he admitted what he did and issued an apology, which as we all know is more than a lot of people can manage. Doesn't excuse his actions, but does say something.

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger dara said...

Hey, wasn't this your third Kirk Cameron post in twenty days?

Very peculiar.

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Justin S. said...

Which is scarier, repeated posting about Kirk Cameron or repeated posting about Kevin Federline?

Either way, get ready, because a fourth Kirk Cameron post may come today.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger dara said...

I am a little scared. You seem obsessed.

I already posted this in my own comments, but thought I should share with you too.

Here's a funny coincidence: One of the authors of the AP article is named Gary Gentile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home