Thursday, July 27, 2006

Damn... I'm wearing the wrong shoes for an apocolypse.

From Media Matters, CNN is reporting on the apocolypse as if it's real.

And one of the guy's they're interviewing, is Jerry Jenkins the author of the "Left Behind" series of books, which are wildly popular fiction based on the Book of Revelations.

The "Left Behind" books have been turned into movies starring......

you guessed it.
.
.
.
.
.
Crap! I just blogged about Kirk Cameron for the second time this month. Maybe the apocolypse IS here!

But I'm with Atrios. The Flying Spaghetti Monster deserves equal time on CNN.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT believe in a Flying Spaghetti Monster. The monster merely glides, giving the appearance of flying, and that's angel hair pasta, not spaghetti.

4 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger dara said...

You're Pastagnostic?

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger dara said...

And what type of shoes are appropriate for an apocalypse? I was instinctually leaning towards steel-toed army boots or comfy sandals, but now I'm not so sure. Maybe I'll have to go shoe shopping this weekend.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Justin S. said...

I'm actually a fettucintoligist.

And big clown shoes are the only shoes to wear for the apocolypse.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger dara said...

Screw that. If I'm going to hell, I'm at least wearing cute shoes. And carrying a nice handbag. Maybe I'll even put on some makeup.

Speaking of Pastafarianism, did you see the Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts" yet? This is definitely my kind of religion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home