Friday, August 18, 2006

Today's the Day!

Yes, Snakes on A Plane is in theaters! I don't really have much to add to the subject, and I'm sorry if Sam hasn't called you yet.

Speaking of personalized messages though, you can now have Jessica Simpson sing a song personalized with your name. This would be cool if it was someone other than Jessica Simpson, and if it didn't cost $1.99. I guess she needs more publicity. The breast awareness campaign must not be doing so well.



Who would you rather have give you a personalized message? Tough choice. I know.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found you thru BOTB. I think I'd rather have Samuel Jackson's character from Pulp Fiction give me a personalized message. Love that character. Jessica Simpson is just ... well... anyway...good luck in the BOTB ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home