Thursday, December 27, 2007

The Nose Knows Year in Review

This will be my last post of the year as I'm about to leave on vacation until New Years.

I did this last year, and here I go again... The first sentence of my first post of every month this year.

January

Webb swears in tomorrow, and I was at his swearing-in party at the Clarendon Ballroom tonight.

February

While this blog actually dates back to the summer of 2004, there was over a year gap between posts.

March

And absolutely nothing happened.

April

Of course, I'm talking about.....

May

Here's what not to do when you're a Mormon running for president, trying to convince a skeptical public that you're religion isn't wacky...

June

I'm kind of surprise that, to the best of my knowledge, I've never linked to Fire Joe Morgan on my blog.

July

I was walking by the Cingular (We used to be AT&T and now we're AT&T again, or something) store...

August

Ever wonder who the people are whose pictures show up week after week, with different names, in The Onion's "American Voices" section?

September

So, after posting every weekday for two weeks, which is alot for me, I was kind of taking a break from blogging.

October

I've always kind of liked LeBron James.

November

Since I haven't posted anything in over a week, here's video of a man skipping a rock 51 times for the world record.

December

Of all the shit that has spewed from Karl Rove's mouth, the idea that Congressional Democrats are the ones that wanted to rush to war in Iraq in 2002 is possibly the biggest lie I've ever heard him tell.

--------------------

And with that, Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said...

And interesting "the year in brief" compendium.

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Hilda said...

You inspired me to do one of these myself. Check it out: http://themindwobbles.blogspot.com/2008/01/what-did-you-write-meme.html

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home