Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Recappinng my NFL Predicitons

I'm a fucking genius.

At the beginning of the season, I predicted the Saints would win the Super Bowl.

They promptly started the season by losing their first four games. To their credit, they're now 5-6. But highly doubtful they'll be winning any Super Bowl.

Wait. It gets better.

I predicted the 49ers would win the NFC West (They're 3-8) and the Rams would win a Wild Card spot (2-9). I predicted the Bears (5-6) to win the NFC North, and the Panthers (4-7) to win the other Wild Card.

But why dwell on all that? I predicted the Cowboys (10-1) to win the NFC East.

I'm looking a little better in the AFC... I predicted the Patriots and Colts to win their divisions, which were pretty much no brainers. I predicted the Chargers too, who despite being 6-5, are atop their division. I predicted the Ravens, though, and they're 4-7. I predicted the Titans to win a Wild Card (possible, although they need to do some work) and the Bengals to win the other (not gonna happen).

You can't get prognostication like this anywhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home