Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Nose Knows Year in Review

Don't worry, this is not going to be some long post where I talk about everything that happened this year. Instead, I'm going to give you the first sentence I posted on my blog each month this year. Except for January, when I didn't post.

February - This is too all of you former loyal readers.... I'm getting the blog back together.

March - Funny articles in The Onion today:

April - Prayer apparently doesn't help people recover from surgery.

May - In case you haven't seen it yet, Salon has the video of Colbert's performance at the White House Correspondents' Association dinner.

June - My friend Jonathan sent me a link to this Wired story about the return of Choose Your Own Adventure.

July - Last week, my girlfriend emailed me to tell me that some congressional offices are requiring logic tests to email your congressman.

August - So, ok, I was pretty pissed at Mel Gibson yesterday.

September - Just wanted to touch base so anyone reading this won't think I've abandoned my blog.

October - Sorry for my lack of blogging of late, but I have an excuse.

November - I was going to make a post about why this whole Kerry controversy is a bunch of bullshit, completely manufactured by Rove and the Republicans, yet the Democrats botched the response, but it's late and I'm tired, so I'll just link to Kos.

December - Ahhh.... the next two years are going to be fun.

And there you have it. The year in review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home