Friday, December 08, 2006

On Notice



I haven't Done this in a while, so here it goes.

Mel Gibson - You know what I'm going to spend alot of time doing this weekend? Not watching Apocalypto.

Michael Richards - Speaking of intolerant assholes, I feel bad that I haven't mentioned the whole Michael Richards thing on this blog until now. Seriously, Kramer, what the fuck?

The BCS - Stupid Wisconsin-screwing-over entity.

Actors who aren't Forest Whitaker - Speaking of things I've been meaning to blog about, Forest Whitaker was crazy good in Last King of Scotland. So if you're an actor who's not Forest Whitaker, you need to go see Last King of Scotland right now and learn something. Then sit the fuck down when Oscar Night comes and let Forest get his, because if he doesn't get one it will be a travesty.

Ben Stiller - Ben Stiller is an example of an actor who's not Forest Whitaker. And Night at the Museum looks like the biggest waste of comedic talent ever.

Vegemite - Oh, vegemite. I've never tasted you, but I'm scared of you.

People who can't hold onto Wiimotes - What's the newest fad among pre-teen boys? Throwing their Nintendo remotes around and breaking TVs and windows. Granted, this is probably an advancement over some of the fads of my youth, but still, these kids are On Notice.

Santa Claus - Oh, yeah. I went there.

9 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Blogger DSL said...

Why is there not one female on your list? Hmmm...

Love, love, love Forest. Also love the fact that he's been on ER. Most in his position would think they're too big for tv. I would love for him to win Best Actor.

Yeah, Ben Stiller's new movie looks lame but he does a good job in his little nitch. We need the light too.

Where did you go with Santa Claus?

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Justin S. said...

Perhaps the Vegemite is female?

And with Santa Claus, I went "there."

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger dara said...

It's not just the kids throwing the Wii remotes and breaking stuff -- people are getting seriously injured because of them.

Of course, these people are retarded. I mean, kids, it's a game. Stay away from the ceiling fans, tvs, windows, and other things that can cut you.

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger DSL said...

Unfortunately, our little boycott didn't prevent Apocolypto being at the top of the box office this past weekend.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Justin S. said...

I know... Who knew there was such a market for Mayan violence?

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger DSL said...

So can we stop celebrating Columbus Day now?

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger Justin S. said...

No, I want the day off. I say instead of not celebrating Columbus day, we compromise by celebrating a holiday for some Native American that killed a bunch of white people. Equal time, and we get yet another day off!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger DSL said...

That's kind of like teaching both evolution and creationism in science as equal.

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Justin S. said...

Hmmm. Maybe I should reconsider this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home