Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Paris Hilton... The Next Kevin Federline?

That's right... It seems that K-Fed is not the only one who's a bit overconfident about his musical prowess.

Enter Paris Hilton.

Here's the statement, straight from the whore's.... er... horse's mouth:

I, like, cry, when I listen to it, it's so good.


I, like, will believe it when I see it.

Who's musical career will last longer?

Hers....



or his....



or should we hold out for the debut album from this guy?



Damn it! Those Kirk Cameron pictures just keep sneaking onto this blog.

7 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger cube said...

Paris, like, cries, because, despite her lack of intelligence, she knows, like, instinctively, she, like, sucks.

She & Federline are 'famous' for... nothing.

Two twits.

You, nose, should know that ;-)

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger DSL said...

Two adult women in my aerobics class actually admitted to thinking KFed wasn't so bad. Yikes. And about Paris, we all know that there are some guys that will buy what some girls are selling. I personally think KFed and Paris are two of the same breed. As for Kirk, I really don't know what to say.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Justin S. said...

I think Paris will be more preteen girls buying Paris's CD than any guys.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Galli Galli Sim Sim said...

I'm with you on this one. I hope K-Fed and Paris hook-up so I can ignore them simultaneously. It's unfortunate Paris had a Grade-A producer on her "project" so he could hide the bimbo's musical short cummings to some degree.
g

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger DSL said...

Quote from Paris (a woman of impeccable taste):
“I’ll pick out two outfits, one which is disgusting and one nice and I’ll ask my ‘friend’ what they think,” the heiress said, reports the London Independent. “If they go for the revolting one, I cut them out of my life.”

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Justin S. said...

That seems like a reasonable way to choose your friends.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger dara said...

That's how I choose my friends. If you don't like my shoes or my t-shirt, you're out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home