Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tonight's Idol, um, I mean, Lost, blogging

So here are my thoughts on tonight's episode of American Idol. Wait, did I say American Idol? I meant, um, Lost.

I thought John (Elliott) Locke was excellent tonight. Both of his performances were great. I just wish he'd get over that urge to keep pushing the numbers in the hatch.

Dr. Jack (Taylor) Sheppard was very strong in his second performance, but his first was a little lacking. And what's going on with Jack and Kate?

James Sawyer (Chris) Ford had a great first performance, but his second wasn't as good. And anyway, you can't trust him. He's always double-crossing someone.

Claire (Paris) Littleton was strong all night. But I hope her baby is safe.

That leaves Sun (Katherine) Kwon, who was the weakest of the night to me. I think she might be voted off the island. But that's ok, it will give her more time to spend with her own miracle baby.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger I said...

I say Locke is not to be trusted and will go home tonight as he wished for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home