Thursday, April 27, 2006

This week's idol blogging

Ok, my friend Brad put a comment on my MySpace profile asking me to stop blogging about American Idol. But he's just going to have to suck it up, because here I go again.

My DVR apparently doesn't want me to watch Idol either. For some reason, it didn't record on Tuesday. But I found some guy who illegally posted the clips of each performance on the web, so I was able to watch them.

I thought Elliott and Chris were clearly the best. Elliott, I think, has officially become my favorite contestant.

And Kellie was clearly the worst and deserved her fate of being sent home, surprised as I may have been that she actually was.

So we're down to 5. I don't want Katherine to win, but she's not horrible. Of the rest, I'd really be fine with any of them winning.

3 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger DSL said...

My request to Justin to stop blogging about baseball didn't work either. ;-)

Eliott's voice has always made me a fan, but I thought it was amazingly good this week. Whoever wins, all of them should have opportunities.

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IDOL? What the hell are you yapping about? Your blog should focus on comic books, the brewers, the packers, the badgers, and angelina jolie

Simon Lee

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger DSL said...

That was funny. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home