Thursday, April 20, 2006

Sorry for the infrequent updates

There are some things going on in my life that I kind of need to get under control and they are interfering with my ability and desire to update as frequently as I had been. Don't worry, I'm not dying or anything, and I might talk about a couple of these things on my blog when the time is right.

Anyway, all I have for today is that I was finally right about Ace getting kicked off Idol. I was wrong about the other two in the bottom three.... well, I said Paris was on the bubble. But no one expected Chris so I don't feel too bad for missing that one.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger DSL said...

I was fairly close, putting Ace, Kelly, and Chris in my bottom three (based on how I thought they did Tuesday night in relation to others--not based on how I thought America would vote). Still, the only thing that counts is that the right guy was voted off in the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home