Sunday, April 30, 2006

Save Darfur Rally

So I finally went to one of those big rallies on the mall in D.C. today. It was, of course, the rally to stop the genocide in Darfur.

We were right up front, and my roommate got some AMAZING pictures, so I thought I'd post some photos here.

First, here's a picture of my roommate Wil and I...




The Great Hope of the Democratic Party




That guy who used to be on the Facts of Life, and his dad. Clooney's dad was quite a speaker, one of the best of the day.



No contest for the tallest speaker of the day. Here's Sudanese former NBA star Manute Bol...




The Rev. Al....




Here's famed author and Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel...




This is pretty self explanitory, and one of the best pictures of the bunch...




Russell Simmons




Nancy Pelosi and a group of Congressmen




And finally, a guy who agrees with Kanye West.


1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pix!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home