Thursday, October 12, 2006

Poll Results and New Poll

Well, you had a long time to vote in my last poll, and five of you did so.


To recap, the question was, "Which of Justin's most anticipated movies of the fall are YOU most anticipating?"

The surprise winner, with a whole two votes, was "For Your Consideration." I like a Christopher Guest mockumentary as much as the next guy, but I was surprised this one. I thought this was way under the radar as far as the movies coming out, and it was probably the last one to make my list.

Other movies getting votes (well, one apiece) were Borat, All the Kings Men and Last King of Scotland.

The new poll is on the right. Today, the potential Democratic candidate I supported the most, former Virginia Governor Mark Warner, announced that he will not be running for president. So which of these potential candidates would you most support?

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger dara said...

Technically, your new poll is also on the left.

Just sayin'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home