Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blogging Slowdown

Sorry for my lack of blogging of late, but I have an excuse. Really.

Jason Grimsley accused me of using steroids. A totally baseless accusation, but one I have to deal with nonetheless.

You know what's worse? Dennis Hastert has known about this allegation since the spring, and he did nothing.

Anyway, in all serious, due to work and other timing issues, I really can't promise daily posts right now. I'll try to get at least a few up a week. So hang in there.

1 Comments:

At 11:08 AM, Blogger DSL said...

Regarding #1, I think it's time you admit that you have a problem. That's the first step. And maybe your life won't seem so out of control.

Regarding #2, ha, ha, but in all seriousness, in the real world, for an adult to know that any minor is vulnerable to be preyed upon in any way by someone else and do nothing about it is pretty despicable. No, politics doesn't always come first. That's quite a welcome to the politics of Capital Hill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home