Monday, September 18, 2006

Blogging for the sake of blogging

Well, I haven't blogged since last Wednesday, so I feel I should post something.

I have an excuse, sort of.... I was in Pittsburgh over the weekend playing bingo in honor of my grandmother who passed away in January. The center where she went for activities during the day bought a bingo set in her honor. So last Friday they had a bingo day in her honor. I played a few games, won one. I won a little homemade button for the Steelers from after the Super Bowl. It has a hand with Super Bowl rings on each finger, making a thumbs-up, and it says "One for the thumb."

I'm not a Steelers fan, but Grandma was, so I guess it's appropriate.

But the big fun came for the rest of the day. I was the bingo caller for most of the afternoon. The highlight.... A 90 year old man told me I'm the best bingo caller they've ever had.

Time to update my resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home