Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Busy Day

Just wanted to touch base so anyone reading this won't think I've abandoned my blog. I was in Chicago for the long weekend, and it's going to be an extremely busy day at work. I know I shouldn't promise to blog about certain topics, because when I promise I never do... but anyway, here's what you can expect on The Nose Knows over the next couple days.

* A post about CNN and its coverage of the Crocodile Hunter
* A post about airport security and baggage handling
* A post or two about the Cardinals (they're in Washington right now)

So that's what you can expect (unless I'm unreliable about these things, which is a strong possibility). But right now, I'm too busy to blog. Until then!

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm, at least there is honorable mention of what you had proposed to blog.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home