Monday, October 09, 2006

Movies I've seen

I haven't gotten around to changing that poll you see on the right, but I have seen two of the movies listed.

Last week I saw "The Science of Sleep." I think I liked it. I say "I think" because it was so confusing and abstract that I can't say much about it for certain. Still, it was very fun visually. I am officially interested in any movie Michel Gondry makes from now on.

I am much more certain that I really liked "The Departed." Scorsese in top form, a great story of cops and criminals and moles and the such. Jack Nicholson was probably the best of the bunch of fantastic performances... Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Mark Wahlberg, Martin Sheen and Alec Baldwin were all quite good as well. One of the best all around ensemble casts I've seen in a while.

Now, I need to go think of a new poll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home