Thursday, August 16, 2007

Three And A Half


3.5


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Three and a half. That's the number of the day.

The Cardinals have climbed to within three and a half games of first place.

But three and a half is also the number of years Steve Chen spent at my alma mater, the University of Illinois. He was a year behind me at U of I. He never graduated.

Instead, he moved to California, and a little conversation with a couple of his friends led to a little website called Youtube. Indirectly, that conversation led to Steve having $326 million on Google stock.

So lets see... I started school before him, graduated, even went on to grad school and graduated from that... I could use my $326 million right about now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home