Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Could I become...*gasp*.... a Trekkie?



Don't worry. The answer is almost certainly no.

Look, I embrace my geekdom in many respects, but for me, Star Trek obsesssion has always been the ultimate level of dorkiness that even I would never obtain. I've probably seen no more than five episodes of any version of Star Trek on TV.

The movies are a somewhat different for me... I've probably seen most and I've genuinely liked at least a couple. I've never really eagerly anticipated a Star Trek movie, though...

But my interest is pretty high for the next one. "Lost" creator J.J. Abrams is directing, and Zachary Quinto, who plays Sylar on "Heroes," is onboard to play a young Spock.

When all is said and done, it will still be Star Trek, but I wanna see this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home