Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Garfunkel Reads!

Every once in a while, Dara updates us on her progress with The Modern Library's 100 best novels list.

Perhaps next she should tackle the 1,000 books Art Garfunkel has read.

As easy as it is to make fun of Garfunkel for keeping such a meticulous record of what he's read, I have to admit he puts me to shame. I've been reading Team of Rivals for months now, and I've still barely made a dent. Well, to be fair, I haven't really been reading much at all lately... I've been reading like ten pages and putting it down for a month and then reading another 10 pages... At this rate I'll finish it in about 2036.

Garfunkel read Team of Rivals AND 13 other books in 2006. Show off.

Well, I did read other books last year before I stalled with Team of Rivals.... I read In Cold Blood, Moneyball, Letters From The Earth, Angels and Demons, re-read Slaughtherhouse Five, read part of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, maybe some other stuff.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home