Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Season Finales (including Idol blogging)

I just wanted to give all my loyal readers a heads up that I'm going to a baseball game and will be watching American Idol on the DVR when I get home tonight most likely, but I don't know that I'll have enough energy to blog about it afterwards.

And apologies for never commenting about Elliott finally getting voted off last week and McPhee sticking around. So here it is.

Elliott got voted off last week and McPhee stuck around. Bummer.

In case I don't get around to it tonight, I'm pretty sure I'll be saying Taylor deserves to win. So here it is.

Taylor deserves to win.

As for other finales, I was out buying a car last night and missed the 24 finale, which I'll have to watch on DVR.

I tried to avoid hearing anything about the 24 finale, but then I saw this headline:

Jack Bauer Saves Day on Finale of '24'
I didn't read the article, but c'mon, spoiler alert, please! How am I supposed to watch the 24 finale now knowing that there's a major twist like Jack Bauer saving the day? I mean, who would ever predict that Jack Bauer would save the day?

The only finale of note that I have seen so far is The Office, which was pretty good. It reminded me of the cliffhanger at the end of every season of Friends, though. And I think there's going to be something like this at the end of every season of The Office too.

I hear there's some sort of twist on the season finale of Scrubs too. But don't tell me, I have that one on the DVR still.

And, of course, tomorrow's the big night. The second half of the Idol finale, but more importantly, the season finale of Lost. Will people die? Will they be saved? Will we really find out why the plane crashed? Are The Others actually zombies? Is Jack really a woman? Is everything on the Lost island in the imagination of the autistic kid on St. Elsewhere? Only time will tell.

1 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger DSL said...

I have heard J. J. Abrahms on several radio stations insisting that one thing is certain, it will not just be in someone's head. Anything else is up for grabs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home