Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dixie Chicks

Chris pretty much sums up the media's take on the Dixie Chicks at the moment.

I have really come to like the Dixie Chicks, and I think they represent the true rebelious spirit of country music much better than most of the crap on the radio today does. I'd be anticipating the new album even if it wasn't for their comments about Bush.

I'm planning on buying the new album on iTunes the day it comes out. If you are planning on buying it anyway, I suggest you buy it as soon as possible to make a statement. And if you don't use iTunes or you want the real CD, here's the link on Amazon.

4 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger DSL said...

Don't you think the Dixie Chicks go against the trend of most country music?

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Justin S. said...

They go against the trend of alot of modern country music, but they are more in touch with the roots of country music.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger DSL said...

hmmm...really? Now I'm curious.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger dara said...

The Dixie Chicks are on Letterman tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home