Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Idol

Chris, Taylor and Elliott were all good. Chris had two outstanding performances, Taylor wasn't great on the first one but gave the best performance of the night on his second try. Elliott also had an outstanding second performance that made up for a lackluster first effort.

Katherine, on the other hand, just blew it. She deserves to go home. I think she will. No way Chris goes home, and Taylor seems safe too. Elliott was good enough that I don't think it'll be him either. So I think we're looking at an all male final three.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Blogger I said...

I don't think Tylor was that great, and frankly, even though he was my favorite in the beginning he has been getting on my nerves the last two shows. I thought Elliot would go home last week, but he definitely deserves to stay this week. I agree McPhee should go home tonight if not her than Tylor. I think Paris and Chris should have been in the final, but since there is no way that is happening. It will probably be Chris and Elliot.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger DSL said...

I think the AI viewers may be too superficial to vote for Elliot. Chris is solid and has a great sound, but he's kind of boring. I daydreamed through the first song and only woke up near the end. I agree that Katherine should go home. She was terrible last night. It's disappointing that she has a beautiful voice and great potential but can never quite seem to carry it off. As for Taylor, I never thought he'd make it this far, but I've been impressed and thoroughly entertained. Still, I see him doing bar/bat mitzvahs. He would be fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home