Thursday, March 30, 2006

I was right and I was wrong

As I predicted, Lisa got the boot on American Idol. But I was way off on the other two in the bottom three. I didn't put Ace and Katherine among the safest of the safe, but I did say they weren't going anywhere. Apparently, alot of America agreed with me, and didn't care for Katherine's performance. And maybe Ace's fan base isn't as vast as I thought it was. If so, that's a good thing. His days are relatively numbered anyway.

I thought Kellie would be in the bottom three, but she's done well enough in previous weeks that she seems to have a big fan base. That could carry her for quite a while.

3 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger DSL said...

and Kelly is on the "vote for the worst" site, though that didn't save Kevin. As for Ace, no guy is cute enough to overcome that little talent. I mean really.

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Paris go! Kellie's dumb-southern-blonde routine has about played out and Bucky and ole 'quivering hands' Ace will be whittled away before long. That leaves Kathrine, Eliot, Chris, Taylor and Mandisa in the final five... then the real competition will start!

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger dara said...

Did you see the article discussing the Idol fashion choices?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home