Monday, March 27, 2006

Final Four

As Dara points out in my comments section, my revised-revised prediction of Texas winning it all was wrong.

She wants me to jump on the Florida bandwagon, which I sort-of already did. My revised predictions had Florida making it to the championship game and losing, first to West Virginia, then to Texas.

Well, Dara, you can now consider me officially on the bandwagon. Florida has been the most consistent team in the tourney. They've looked good every game they've played. And they have Joakim Noah, the best player left in the tournament.

So my revised-revised-revised prediction is that Florida will beat UCLA in the championship.

But now that I've said that, I've doomed Florida, and George Mason will win it all.

1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger DSL said...

I'm behind George Mason all the way. This has actually made the NCAA interesting to me. Go underdogs! All the big sports schools make me yawn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home