Thursday, April 06, 2006

Idol results

I was just mocked via email for my Idol obsession, but I'm going forward with this post anyway. I can take whatever you all want to dish out. Anyway, I just tuned in for a couple minutes to see who got eliminated last night while I was watching Lost. Honest.

Mandisa is gone. My once favorite contestant, although she had been slipping. I correctly predicted that Mandisa would be in the bottom 3 for the first time, but I predicted Ace would be the one eliminated. He wasn't even in the bottom three. And I listed Elliott as among the safest, but he was in the bottom three. So not a great week of predictions for me.

I was disappointed to see Elliott in the bottom 3, I thought he gave maybe the best performance of the week.

At this point, I guess my favorite is still Paris, but I don't really have a particularly strong opinion. Chris is fine too. Same for Taylor, same for Elliott. Kellie is slipping in my opinion, but I don't see her leaving any time soon. Katherine is the wild card to me. Ace and Bucky's days are numbered.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Blogger DSL said...

Who mocked you?

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger DSL said...

I'm not that into this season, but it's certainly not predictable. The votes swing towards one end and then towards the other. I love watching a show that everyone talks about, but this may be my last year. Then again, I always say that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home