Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Stop it, T.O.

Just stop it.

"When it comes to this game, I'm the best in the field, some said I was gonna sign just a one-year deal, but I got what I wanted up front, 10 mil, changed the rules of the game, so now how you feel?" Owens raps.

Owens also takes shots at the Eagles' management in the rap:

"I got a brand new team, I am a Cowboy now, no more black and green, to the haters that said I'm not going to get my money, I'm laughing in your face, ha ha, that's funny."

Owen's blowup with Philadelphia last season led to new regulations regarding punishment, which were written into the NFL's latest collective bargaining agreement.

Before his actions limited him to nine games last season, Owens had at least 75 receptions and 1,100 yards receiving in five straight seasons.

Owens raps that he is looking forward to a stellar season with the Cowboys:

"And this will probably be my best season by far, no more getting my Eagle on, you can meet me at the stars."

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger dara said...

I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or vomit.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger dara said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger dara said...

MTV discusses the rap here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home