Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Blog is Back

This is too all of you former loyal readers.... I'm getting the blog back together. Who's with me? Who's with me!

This was formerly a political blog. I put this blog together in the late summer of 2004, when John Kerry was running for president. Unfortunately, on October 8, 2004, I fell into a deep sleep and didn't wake up until today, February 1, 2006.

I haven't had a chance to check the news, but I'm sure John Kerry won the election, and a purely political blog is no longer necessary. Furthermore, I am sure there have been no major politcal scandals since Kerry's election. And anyway, even if somehow Bush DID win, he has to follow the law as specified by the constitution and our civil liberties are in no way in danger. And surely by now we've wrapped things up in Iraq and brought our troops home.

So having said all that, I'm going to write about whatever I want in my blog. Don't worry, I'll still talk about politics. But I'll also talk about random websites, movies, music, philosophy, sports, whatever I damn well please. Speaking of sports, I'm assuming there's alot I have to catch up on. Probably a couple more late season collapses from the White Sox and Red Sox, I imagine. I'm also curious to see if Terrell Owens has settled down and calmly led the Eagles to a Super Bowl Championship yet. I mean, who else would be headed to the Super Bowl from the NFC? The Seattle Seahawks?

I have to catch up on:

Books (I was reading this little memoir before I fell asleep. It was called "A Million Little Pieces." It was the kind of gritty writing you could only get from a true story. The author should be commended for his honesty in letting us hear this story.)
Celebrity Gossip (I wonder where Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are going to jet off to next! And Tom Cruise really seemed to be maturing, I'm sure he's become quite understated as he ages.)
and, of course
TV (I can't believe I missed the third season of Chapelle's Show!)

So I have to go now. You'll be hearing from me soon. In the meantime, feel free to post some comments below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home